Sorry, this item is inactive.
It's probably because item has been already sold or ad has expired.
added 5 decades ago
Place: #us #newyorkcity #newyork #ny #newyork
Consultant English language examiner/tutor (New York)
IELTS . Tech are seeking applications from qualified and experienced English language tutors.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
1. Hold an earned degree in the English language from an accredited university/college/institute in one of the following disciplines:
ESL, TESOL, education, linguistics, English literature, humanities, arts, social sciences;
2. Experience teaching youth and/or adults in one of the disciplines listed above;
3. Experience teaching youth/adults using online (e.g. Moodle, e-mail, Skype) and/or remote (e.g. telephone) technologies
4. A genuine enthusiasm for teaching, pedagogy, education and customer-service excellence.
5. A can-do attitude and a commitment to supporting students
6. A detailed knowledge of the testing and assessment procedures for of at least ONE of these international language exams:
IELTS, Pearson PTE, TEOFL, TOEIC, Cambridge CAE or CEFLS (European)
7. Be fluent and/or native speakers of the English language and be able to differentiate e.g. British c.f. American English.
Please send your CV to Dr. Jay Jericho
A cover letter is not essential. Applicants with a cover letter will be favored if the number of applicants exceeds the number of vacancies.